Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
“YES, gold is stronger than iron. What are they teaching these humans nowadays?
— The Goblin Tinkerer
Gold Bars are the last of the early game metal bars, used mainly to create the Gold tier of equipment. Its alternate ore version is the Platinum Bar. It can also be placed on the ground, like furniture.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 20 row(s)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Gold can be used as a crafting material even after all equipment items have been crafted, hence continuing to mine it is usually a good idea.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In real life, gold is a soft, malleable and extremely dense metal (19.3g/cm³) that would render it very unsuitable for making tools or armor. This is parodied by the Goblin Tinkerer: "YES, gold is stronger than iron. What are they teaching these humans nowadays?"
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Now placable.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.