Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Placeable||(1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
Gold Bars are the last of the early game metal bars, used mainly to create the Gold tier of equipment. Its alternate ore version is the Platinum Bar. It can also be placed on the ground, like furniture.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 20 row(s)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Gold can be used as a crafting material even after all equipment items have been crafted, hence continuing to mine it is usually a good idea.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In real life, gold is a soft, malleable and extremely dense metal (19.3g/cm³) that would render it very unsuitable for making tools or armor. This is parodied by the Goblin Tinkerer: "YES, gold is stronger than iron. What are they teaching these humans nowadays?"
- Despite the fact that there is more gold in a bar than in a coin (and also the fact that they are often used to store monetary gold) bars are worth considerably less than even a single gold coin in the shops.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Now placable.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.