The Gold Grasshopper is a harmless Critter. It is a rare, golden recolor of an ordinary Grasshopper, with a 1/150 chance of spawning in place of the ordinary version (when the player breaks grass piles).
As with all other gold critters, it can be caught with a Bug Net and sold for 10 . It can be used as bait and along with the other golden bait critters has a bait power of 50%, the highest usable value among bait.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer .
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although very unlikely, it is possible for two Gold Grasshoppers to spawn when the player breaks a single grass pile.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.