Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
(Redirected from Gold Greaves)
It consists of a Gold Helmet, Gold Chainmail and Gold Greaves.
A full set grants a basic 13 defense plus a set bonus of 3 defense, which equals a total of 16 defense.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Ancient Gold Helmet has the same sprite that the Gold Helmet had before 1.0.3, thus the term "Ancient".
- The Ancient Gold Helmet is available even if a world generated with Platinum Ore. However, obtaining a Gold armor set to complete its set bonus is much harder in this case.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to its high ore requirement and relatively low defense, it is advisable to skip Gold armor. The next tier of armor is usually available before the player can get enough Gold to craft the armor set.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to 1.3, if the Frost Breastplate and Leggings were paired with a Gold Helmet, and all pieces were dyed with Blue Flame and Black Dye, it would cause an afterimage and pulsing aura, akin to Hallowed armor. This was the armor Red used to wear before his specific set was added.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Ancient Gold Helmet introduced.
- Desktop 1.1:
- No longer used in the crafting recipe for Molten armor.
- Graphics variant for female characters added.
- Desktop 1.0.3: Armor graphics changed.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Ancient Gold Helmet introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Ancient Gold Helmet introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.