We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Can mine Meteorite|
- Internal Item ID: 3521
The Gold Pickaxe is a third-tier Pickaxe, notable for being the first pickaxe that is able to mine Demonite and Crimtane Ores. It is made from the fourth set of refined ore. It has an alternate ore version, the Platinum Pickaxe, which is slightly improved in speed and strength.
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and Legendary for combat purposes.
Effectiveness[edit | edit source]
|One hit needed||Two hits needed||Cannot mine|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Its mining speed is 17, compared to Silver Pickaxe's 11 and Tungsten Pickaxe's 19. However Silver Pickaxe will require one more hit to destroy blocks, and therefore Gold Pickaxe is a faster upgrade. Please note that mining stone-like blocks will take 34 time with Gold and 33 with Silver, where dirt-like blocks will take 17 time with Gold and 22 with Silver.
- Additionally, in worlds that generated with Silver Ore instead of Tungsten Ore, the Gold Pickaxe is the earliest pickaxe the player can obtain that can mine Meteorite as well, unless the player has obtained the Bone Pickaxe dropped by the Undead Miner.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Tooltip added.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.