Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
- Internal Item ID: 17
The Gold Watch is a high-tier watch. The Platinum Watch is an alternative to it. When equipped in an accessory slot or simply held in the inventory, a clock will appear in the upper-right corner of the playing screen, revealing the in-game time accurate to the last minute. A minute of Terraria game time is equivalent to a second of real-world time. It is required for crafting the Cell Phone, GPS, and 1 Second Timer.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It won't show the time when the inventory is open or when it is equipped in a Vanity slot.
- It must be equipped to work in the Old-gen console version. It will not display the time if it is in your inventory.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now works while in the inventory and time is displayed on the right side instead of the left.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fixed bug where watches show 2 colons ':' when displaying time.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Made changes from PS4’s 1.0.750.0 update. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: ()
- Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1.
- Now works while in the inventory and time is displayed on the right side instead of the left.
- Console-Release: Introduced, used to craft the 1 Second Timer.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 184.108.40.206.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11:
- Made craftable again.
- Now functions correctly.
- Now functions in the inventory.
- Used to craft the 1 Second Timer again.
- Now used to craft the GPS/Cell Phone.
- Mobile 1.2.6508:
- Made uncraftable.
- No longer used to craft the 1 Second Timer.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced, but doesn't work.