The Gold Worm is a critter. It is a rare, golden recolor of an ordinary Worm, with a
0.67*1/150 (0.67%) chance of spawning in place of the ordinary version (when the player breaks stone or dirt piles, or grass). It can also be rarely obtained from opening a Can Of Worms.
As with all other golden critters, it can be caught with a Bug Net and sold for 10. It can also be used as bait, and along with the other golden bait critters, it has a bait power of 50%, the highest usable value among bait.
Unlike its original counterpart, the Worm, the Gold Worm cannot be crafted into an Enchanted Nightcrawler.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Gold Worm: "Rarely, critters are found coated entirely in gold! They are worth great coin to shopkeepers and fish absolutely love golden bait!"
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.