|Type||Grab bag • Furniture|
|Placeable||2 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Right click to open/ Use to open|
The Golden Crate is a variation of crate obtainable by fishing. It offers the most valuable rewards and sells for the most coins if sold to an NPC, being the most valuable of the three default crates.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can receive up to 6 (8 in Hardmode) items from a single crate (Hardy Saddle, Bars, Buff Potion, Healing/Mana Potion, Bait, Coins).
- You always get at least one item, as empty crates are re-rolled. This also raises final average yield somewhat.
- Golden crates are one of few methods of obtaining Greater Healing/Mana Potions during pre-hardmode.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now placeable.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.