|Placeable||2 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip|| Right click to open /|
L2 to open () /
LT to open () /
Double tap to open /
Use to open
The Golden Crate is a variation of crate obtainable by fishing. It offers the most valuable rewards and sells for the most coins if sold to an NPC, being the most valuable of the three standard crates.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is possible to receive up to 6 (8 in Hardmode) items from a single crate (Hardy Saddle, bars, buff potion, Healing/Mana Potion, bait, coins).
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Golden Crates are one of few methods of obtaining Greater Healing/Mana Potions during pre-Hardmode.
- Golden crates do not provide the lower-tiered metals: They do not offer Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Palladium, nor Cobalt.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Now placeable.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.