Granite is a block found underground in Granite Caves. It can be crafted into Smooth Granite Blocks at a Work Bench in order to craft the Granite-themed furniture set. In addition to being found in placed form, it can also drop from Granite Elementals and Granite Golems.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The best way to monetize Granite Blocks is to craft Granite Candelabras: Convert to Smooth Granite Blocks at a Work Bench without any loss, then use 5 Smooth Granite Blocks and 3 Torches. Candelabras sell for
300*3, for a profit of 100*1 50*50 if Torches are purchased, or 200*2 70*70 if crafted. This takes into account the value of the Torches if sold directly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The real-life counterpart of the granite found in-game is most likely Larvikite, also called "blue pearl granite."
- Due to the block dropping from both Granite Golems and Granite Elementals, Granite (and some items made from it) can be considered renewable.
- Granite Golems spawned from their respective statue will still drop Granite Blocks, making it an incredibly easy block to obtain.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.