Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
The Granite Cave is a mini-biome that spawns upon the world's creation. Granite Caves are generally wide-open caverns dotted with occasional ledges, though their shape may vary due to random generation and/or the presence of overlapping cave systems. They are filled with many Pots as well as being made entirely out of Granite Blocks.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is not uncommon to find many crystal hearts in a granite cave.
- The Web Slinger (or any multihook item, Web Slinger recomended) can be used to traverse the Granite Cave.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()