Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Granite Cave is a mini-biome that spawns in the world's underground and cavern layers upon creation. Granite Caves are generally wide-open caverns dotted with occasional ledges, though their shape may vary due to random generation and/or the presence of overlapping cave systems. They are filled with many Pots as well as being made entirely out of Granite Blocks.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is common to find many crystal hearts in a granite cave.
- The Web Slinger (or any multihook item, Web Slinger recomended) can be used to traverse the Granite Cave.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.