The Granite Cave is a mini-biome found in the Underground and Cavern layers. Granite Caves are generally wide-open caverns dotted with occasional ledges, though their shape may vary due to the presence of overlapping cave systems. They are made entirely out of Granite Blocks and Granite Walls and contain several Pots. Underground Cabins spawned in a Granite Cave will be made out of Granite-themed blocks and furniture.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Since it is only a mini-biome, the usual NPC spawning rules do not apply to the Granite Cave. Instead, Granite Elementals and Granite Golems require one Granite Block on which they can spawn, inside the player's spawn range; or any Granite Block between 30 and 60 tiles away from the player. A single Granite Block is sufficient (although the chance increases with the number of Granite Blocks) and Granite Walls do not have any impact. However, if the player is standing on a Granite Block, the chance for Granite Elementals and Granite Golems to spawn gets a significant boost. In that case, no further Granite Blocks in the vicinity are required.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]