We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|AI Type||Granite Elemental AI|
|Damage||28 / 56 (50)|
|Max Life||50 / 100 (110)|
|KB Resist||40% / 46|
|Internal NPC ID: 483|
|Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.|
The Granite Elemental is an enemy that spawns in Granite Caves. It floats towards the player, passing through tiles if the player is far enough. In Expert Mode, Granite Elementals will occasionally drop to the ground defensively when attacked, making them immune to all damage until they begin hovering again.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A player can know if a Granite Cave is near if Granite Elementals pass through tiles and reach the player.
- Granite Elementals follow you as a Ghost if there is one present when you die.
- Only one Granite Elemental can be present in the world at all time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As enemy names are now stored in a separate language file, the name parameter for an NPC remains unused. The name for the Granite Elemental is "Grelimental", a portmanteau of both "Granite" and "Elemental", in a similar style to the Granite Golem's "Grolem".
- During the official 1.3 trailer, Multiple Granite Elementals can be seen simultaneously, suggesting that their spawn limit was not yet added at the time.
- Despite its name, Granite is not an element but a type of rock.
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.