|Coins|500*5Pre-Hardmode: 1250*1250Hardmode: 1000*10
The Granite Golem is an enemy found only in Granite Caves. Every few seconds, it will shield itself from all attacks making it completely invulnerable (note that it can still deal damage to players during this invulnerable state should they walk into it). It can drop the Night Vision Helmet rarely, and will always drop a small amount of Granite Blocks, just like the Granite Elemental.
- One will know they are near a Granite Cave if they are able to hear the grunts the Granite Golem occasionally emits.
- Granite Golems can be summoned by activating a Granite Golem Statue with Wire. This can be a very useful way of farming them for the Night Vision Helmet, which sells for
- As enemy names are now stored in a separate language file, the name parameter for an NPC remains unused. The name for the Granite Golem is "Grolem", a portmanteau of both "Granite" and "Golem", in similar style to the Granite Elemental's "Grelimental".
- The Bestiary entry for the Granite Golem: "Strong are the magicked spirits which inhabit the granite masses deep below, this type in particular taking on a humanoid shape."
- Desktop 1.3.5: Fixed inconsistent naming for the banner (was previously called "Grolem Banner").