As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Granite Walls are background walls that generate naturally as background in Granite Caves. Like other natural walls they normally drop nothing when destroyed with a hammer, promote enemy spawns, and are invalid for housing. However, Granite Walls generated as part of Underground Cabins can be picked up, prevent enemy spawns, and used for housing (if the Cabin is repaired). Usable Granite Walls can also be crafted from Granite Blocks.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.