Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
- Internal Wall ID: 180
Granite Wall is a background wall naturally generated in Granite Caves, and can also be crafted by the player.
The naturally generated walls will drop nothing when destroyed with a hammer. They promote enemy spawns, and therefore cannot be used for valid housing.
Granite Walls crafted by the player will not allow enemy spawns, and can be used for valid housing.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.