Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
The Grasshopper is a type of critter. It can be caught using the Bug Net or Golden Bug Net to be carried around in the inventory and released later. Grasshoppers can also be used as bait for fishing. They can be found when destroying grass.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Vegetation qualifying for Grasshopper spawns
|Short grass plants|
|Tall grass plants|
- The chance for a Grasshopper to spawn is 1/100 when destroying short grass plants and 1/50 when destroying tall grass plants. It can only spawn if there are less than 4 other Grasshoppers currently nearby.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Because they follow the Slime AI, they can float in water.
- In the Old-gen console version, Grasshoppers are completely immune to damage from players.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now be used to craft Grasshopper Statues.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]