We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
From Terraria Wiki
| Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.
The Gravity Globe
is an Expert mode accessory
found in the Moon Lord's Treasure Bag
. When worn, it allows the holder to flip gravity, so that the player falls up instead of down, and toggle gravity back to normal afterward. Once equipped, pressing the
key toggles the gravity direction. This only affects the player with the item equipped.
- You can only change gravity while standing on a floor or ceiling. The Gravity Globe does not enable switching gravity in midair, unlike the Gravitation Potion.
- If you hit the upper limit of the map while gravity is reversed, gravity will revert to normal. This will not reset the flight timer.
- Players falling upwards will not be stopped by platforms, and will instead fall through them.
- Gravity Globe exists in the Mobile Version of Terraria, but is unobtainable without the use of inventory editors. It is unique as it is one of the few unobtainable items in Mobile Version that won't disappear from your inventory after exiting the world.
- Gravity Globe also exists and works perfectly in the Console Version of Terraria, but was only obtainable through a game breaking piggy bank glitch.
- The Gravity Globe doesn't change gravity while grappled, not even while gravity is flipped.
- You can not summon mounts while in reversed gravity, except in Mobile version.
- The Wisp in a Bottle, as well as its controls, remains upside down if you are in reversed gravity.
- Now drops from the Moon Lord in Expert mode.
- Changed rarity from Yellow to Rainbow.
- 1.2: Introduced, but unobtainable.