From Terraria Wiki
|Tooltip||Allows the holder to reverse gravity|
Press UP to change gravity
- Internal Item ID: 1131
Fortune and glory, kid.Expert Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Expert mode and Expert mode worlds.
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can only change gravity while standing on a floor or ceiling. The Gravity Globe does not enable switching gravity in midair, unlike the Gravitation Potion.
- If you hit the upper limit of the map while gravity is reversed, gravity will revert to normal. This will not reset the flight timer.
- Players falling upwards will not be stopped by platforms, and will instead fall through them.
- The Gravity Globe exists in the Mobile version of Terraria, but is unobtainable without the use of inventory editors. It is unique as it is one of the few unobtainable items in Mobile Version that won't disappear from your inventory after exiting a world.
- The Gravity Globe doesn't change gravity while grappled, not even while gravity is flipped.
- You can not summon mounts while in reversed gravity, except in Mobile version.
- The Wisp in a Bottle, as well as its controls, remains upside down if you are in reversed gravity.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is useful in the Dungeon for quick ascents up the zigzag corridors.
- The Gravity Globe can be a useful accessory when fighting the Dungeon Guardian.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Gravitation Potion, a potion which affects the player in the same manner.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Now drops from the Moon Lord in Expert mode.
- Changed rarity from Yellow to Rainbow.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced, but unobtainable.