Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Gray Brick is a basic brick. It is often used in construction, as it requires only common Stone blocks to produce and, unlike its constituent materials, is resistant to the spread of Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow. Although it can be painted with Deep Paint, most colors turn out extremely dark and indistinguishable from others.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite colors updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.