Greater Mana Potion
|Type||Potion – Crafting material|
|Use time||16 Very Fast|
5 from Merchant
- Internal Item ID: 500
The Greater Mana Potion is a potion that restores 200 mana upon use and is third to the Super Mana Potion and Strange Brew respectively in potency of mana restoration items. Unlike most potions, Greater Mana Potions cannot be crafted. They can be purchased from the Wizard for 5 each on Desktop, Console, Mobile, and , and for 10 each on Old-gen console. In the Mobile and versions, they can also be purchased from the Merchant for 5 each, but only after a Mechanical Boss has been defeated.
Equipping a Mana Flower lets a player consume any types of Mana Potions automatically. Consuming any Mana-restoring potion will enact the Mana Sickness debuff, reducing magic damage for a short duration.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other potions (Lesser and Standard), Greater Mana Potions cannot be combined with a Greater Healing Potion to make a Greater Restoration Potion, since such an item has not been implemented.
- Greater Mana Potions have a maximum stack of 75, which is the same as Mana Potions and 1.5 times the max of Lesser Mana Potions. It would cost 3 75 to purchase a full stack from the Wizard.
- Even though the Mana Potion is used to craft the Mana Flower, the Mana Flower's sprite shows both the shape and two yellow bands of the Greater Mana Potion.
- Using the Greater Mana Potion gives the player a unit price of 40 / 20 Mana per 1 .
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Greater Mana Potion is identical in name and very similar in appearance to an item in the Blizzard game Diablo 2 (which may be intended to pay tribute to the game).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Halved value and changed sprite.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Used to craft Super Mana Potions.
- Consuming any Mana Potion will enact the Mana Sickness debuff.
- Max Stack increased from 50 to 75.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Buy/Sell price increased from 5 / 1 to 10 / 2 .
- Max stack reduced from 99 to 50.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.