Greater Mana Potion
The Greater Mana Potion is a potion that restores 200 mana upon use and is third to the Super Mana Potion and Strange Brew, respectively, in potency of mana restoration items. Unlike most potions, Greater Mana Potions cannot be crafted. Instead, they can be purchased from the Wizard for 5 / 10 , or dropped by Biome Mimics.
Equipping a Mana Flower lets a player consume any type of mana potion automatically. Consuming any mana-restoring potion will enact the Mana Sickness debuff, reducing magic damage for a short duration.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other potions (Lesser and regular), Greater Mana Potions cannot be combined with a Greater Healing Potion to make a Greater Restoration Potion, since such an item has not been implemented.
- Greater Mana Potions have a maximum stack of 75, which is the same as Mana Potions and 1.5 times the max of Lesser Mana Potions. It would cost 375 to purchase a full stack from the Wizard.
- Using the Greater Mana Potion gives the player a unit price of 2.5 / 5 per 1 mana.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even though the Mana Potion is used to craft the Mana Flower, the Mana Flower's sprite shows both the shape and two yellow bands of the Greater Mana Potion.
- The Greater Mana Potion is identical in name and fairly similar in appearance to Mana Potions in the action role-playing hack-and-slash computer video game Diablo 2.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Buy/Sell price decreased from 10 / 2 to 5 / 1.
- Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Used to craft Super Mana Potions.
- Consuming any Mana Potion will enact the Mana Sickness debuff.
- Max Stack increased from 50 to 75.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Buy/Sell price increased from 5 / 1 to 10 / 2.
- Max stack reduced from 99 to 50.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.