|Tooltip||Increases coin pickup range and shops have lower prices|
Hitting enemies will sometimes drop extra coins
- Internal Item ID: 3035
The Greedy Ring is a Hardmode accessory that combines the Discount Card's 20% discount off at any NPC shop, the Lucky Coin's 20% chance of spawning 1-10 extra coins whenever an enemy is hit, and the Gold Ring's increased coin pickup range. Having this will make coin farms more efficient if you want to buy expensive items, or if one is in need of coins to use as ammunition for the Coin Gun.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Crafting tree[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All items required for crafting it are rare drops from Pirates and the Flying Dutchman, but not Parrots.
- This item's discount of 20% will not stack with another Discount Card's 20% off. This effect also applies to the Lucky Coin.
- Despite the money making and money saving potential of the Greedy Ring and its components, none of them are particularly valuable when sold. This, combined with their rarity, makes them much more valuable as multiplayer trade items.
- The ring sprite strongly resembles a golden ring with three rubies.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()