Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Tooltip||Increases coin pickup range and shops prices lowered by 20%|
Hitting enemies will sometimes drop extra coins
- Internal Item ID: 3035
The Greedy Ring is a Hardmode accessory that combines the Discount Card's 20% discount off at any NPC shop, the Lucky Coin's 20% chance of spawning 1-10 extra coins whenever an enemy is hit, and the Gold Ring's increased coin pickup range.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Crafting tree[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All items required for crafting it are rare drops from Pirates and the Flying Dutchman, but not Parrots.
- The Greedy Ring does not stack with any of the items in its crafting tree.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Equipping this will make coin farms more efficient, and can be very useful for gathering coin ammunition for the Coin Gun.
- Despite the money-making and money-saving potential of the Greedy Ring and its components, none of them are particularly valuable when sold. This, combined with their rarity, makes them much more valuable as multiplayer trade items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sprite strongly resembles a golden ring with three rubies, being made of valuable materials, hence the "greedy" part of the name.
- The Greedy Ring is one of the most difficult items to obtain, given that the components have some of the lowest drop chances in the game.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.