Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Candy Cane Blocks
Candy Cane Blocks are found in presents dropped during the Christmas seasonal event. They have no value other than as building material, and in crafting Candy Cane Wall. They are acquired in stacks of about 40 each. Despite them both being candy cane blocks, they do not "merge" when placed next to each other.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.2: Candy Cane Blocks and its green counterpart now stack automatically after you open them via Presents.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit raised from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Stack limit raised from 250 to 999.
- Console-Release: Introduced, with auto-stack.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Stack limit raised from 250 to 999.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced, with auto-stack.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.