Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Green Cap is considered a vanity item in the game, despite the fact that it gives defense.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The world seed "terraria" will always produce a world with a guide named Andrew, no matter what map size, difficulty, or evil biome is set.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name “Andrew” is a reference to the creator and lead developer of Terraria, Andrew "Redigit" Spinks.
- It has a similar appearance to Luigi's cap from the Super Mario series.
- It is one of the only two items dropped by NPCs with special names, the other being the Ivy, which is dropped by a Steampunker named Whitney.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced, can be dropped by Fire Imps.Verify
- Mobile Unknown: No longer dropped by Fire Imps.Verify
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.