Grubby is one of three critters that occasionally spawn in the Jungle or Underground Jungle biome when a player breaks a background plant (using any pickaxe or drill), the others being Sluggy (rarer) and Buggy (rarest). Grubby is the most common of the three. It can be caught with any type of Bug Net, and used as bait with 15 Bait Power.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
The text "Slimy, yet satisfying!" found in the bestiary entry for Grubby is a reference to Disney's The Lion King. The quote is used by two characters, Pumbaa and Simba, to describe the grubs (insects) they eat in the jungle.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Can now be used to craft Buggy Statues.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.