Jump Height Comparison
This page has a number of tables comparing the maximum heights (in tiles) it is possible to reach with different jump height altering Movement Accessories and various combinations thereof. The heights were measured using the Depth Meter under ideal conditions with perfect jump timing after multiple repetitions and have not been affected by the low gravity of the Space layer. See the Wings article for additional information about wings.
Note: Some of the information on this page may be outdated. Further checking is required.
Accessories[edit | edit source]
|Accessory #1||Accessory #2|
|11||Frog Leg||Moon Charm|
Rocket Boots[edit | edit source]
|Height (tiles)||Rocket Boots|
Balloons[edit | edit source]
Bottles[edit | edit source]
|20||Sandstorm in a Bottle|
|16||Fart in a Jar|
|14||Blizzard in a Bottle|
|13||Tsunami in a Bottle|
|11||Cloud in a Bottle|
Mounts[edit | edit source]
|Unlimited||Cosmic Car Key|
|Drill Containment Unit|
Combinations[edit | edit source]
- See this file for a (potentially outdated) visualization of this table.
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- 1 tile equals 2 feet in-game as measured by the Depth Meter.
- The boost from Moon Charm only applies when the Werewolf buff is active.
- Two or more jumps are required to reach this height.
- Without using any additional jumps or active boosts.
- Whether or not there was a standard jump at the start of the flight/jump. Some equipment configurations do not allow an initial jump.
- Any balloon without using any additional jumps or active boosts from said balloon.