Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Buff tooltip||Simply adorable|
- Guinea Pig
|Note: The Cabbage does not work on Mobile currently.|
The Cabbage summons a pet Guinea Pig when used. It grants the Pet Guinea Pig buff that lasts until the player manually cancels it by going to the equip section of your inventory and pressing A on the buff's icon on Console and 3DS, or the player dies. The Guinea Pig will follow you everywhere you go. The guinea pig doesn't attack enemies. Also, if you have flying items (Wings, Rocket boots etc.) the Guinea Pig will fly with you. When flying it occasionally leaves white clouds behind itself.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If was inside your inventory on the Console version before, it was removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the real world, Guinea pigs eat certain cabbages.
- The item ID number for the Cabbage is the same item ID number for the Carrot (a Desktop Collector's Edition exclusive item).
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.0.933.1: Removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny. ()
- Console 1.02: Now dropped by Dragon Snatchers.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Now dropped by Dragon Snatchers.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, dropped by Dragon Snatchers.