From Terraria Wiki
|Use time||21 (Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 550|
Its best Modifier is Godly.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Console and Mobile Versions[edit | edit source]
3DS Version[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It's a fairly effective weapon against The Destroyer.
- The Gungnir is useful for finding hardmode ores such as Chlorophyte Ore, as its light can allow you to see into the walls. Thus, the spear retains its usefulness long after one has acquired a better spear.
- The Tonbogiri, crafted from the Gugnir, is even longer and still gives off light, making ores even easier to find.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Gungnir is the spear of the god Odin.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- 1.2.3: Sell value reduced from 30 to 4 6 .
- 1.2: Crafting recipe changed.
- 1.1: Introduced.
| Hallowed |
|Bar Pickaxe Axe • Drax • Pwnhammer Excalibur • Gungnir • Repeater • Optic Staff • Light Disc Armor|