Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|It has been suggested that this article, Hallow Wall, be moved to Hallowed Walls.|
- This article is a stub. You can help the Terraria Wiki by .
- Not to be confused with the Pearlstone Wall.
Hallowed Walls are backing walls found in the Underground Hallow. These naturally occurring walls can be destroyed with a Hammer, but will drop nothing. These walls do not stop enemies from spawning and cannot be used for proper housing.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Added crafting recipes.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.