Crafting all Hallowed items on Desktop, Console, and Mobile, including all 5 Light Discs and excluding a Pumpkin Moon Medallion, costs 182 Hallowed Bars (228 on Old-gen console and ). The Pumpkin Moon Medallion requires an additional 10 Hallowed Bars, for a total of 192 (238 on Old-gen console and ).
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is slightly more profitable to make Helmets and sell them rather than the bars required to craft them. (
4166*4166 per bar, a 4% gain.)
- 99 bars will sell for
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hallowed Bars are the only type of bar to have no crafting recipe, and one of three with no matching ore. (Shroomite Bars and Spectre Bars likewise lack their own ore).
- They appear to be the Hallowed variant of Demonite/Crimtane Bars, but there is no ore associated with The Hallow.
- The Pwnhammer that the player gets at the start of hardmode is visually very similar to the hallowed equipment, which indicates it might be the missing hammer of the hallowed equipment.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Now used to craft the Hallowed Hood, Durendal, Hallowed Jousting Lance, and Ancient Hallowed armor.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced. They replaced the souls in crafting recipes for all Hallowed armor/Hallowed gear, except for the console items which will require other items to craft in addition to souls.