Crafting all Hallowed items on Desktop, Console, and Mobile, including all 5 Light Discs and excluding a Pumpkin Moon Medallion, costs 182 Hallowed Bars (228 on Old-gen console and ). The Pumpkin Moon Medallion requires an additional 10 Hallowed Bars, for a total of 192 (238 on Old-gen console and ).
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- 99 bars will sell for 3960.
- It is slightly more profitable to make Helmets and sell them rather than the bars required to craft them. (4166 per bar, a 4% gain.)
- A slightly better way to sell them off is to make Excaliburs. Unmodified Excalibur sells for slightly less than the Hallowed Bars required to make it (460 vs. 480), but the random modifiers increase a melee weapon price by 11.2% on average, so crafting and selling the swords in bulk is still about 6.6% more profitable than selling the bars.
- Before 1.4, crafting Light Discs was vastly profitable due to their old price of 10. With their price reduced to 6, the craft gains only a few silver over the materials (which are dominated by the Souls of Might anyway).
- The Pumpkin Moon Medallion allows summoning the Pumpkin Moon event, which can be vastly profitable.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hallowed Bars are the only type of bar to have no crafting recipe, and one of three with no matching ore. (Shroomite Bars and Spectre Bars likewise lack their own ore).
- They appear to be the Hallowed variant of Demonite/Crimtane Bars, but there is no ore associated with The Hallow.
- The Pwnhammer that the player gets at the start of Hardmode is visually very similar to the Hallowed equipment, which indicates it might be the missing hammer of the Hallowed equipment.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Now used in the crafting of Frost armor.
- Sell value reduced from 80 to 40.