Hallowed Bars are bars used to craft high-end armor/weapons in the game. They are dropped by all three Mechanical bosses; The Twins, The Destroyer, and Skeletron Prime.
Crafting all Hallowed items on Desktop version, including all 5 Light Discs and excluding a Pumpkin Moon Medallion, costs 182 Hallowed Bars (170 on Console version and 228 on Mobile version). Pumpkin Moon Medallion requires an additional 10 Hallowed Bars, for a total of 192 (180 on Console version and 238 on Mobile version).
Console and Mobile Versions[edit | edit source]
- Hallowed Bars, Shroomite Bars, and Spectre Bars are the only bars to have no associated ore.
- Hallowed Bars are also the only type of bar to have no crafting recipe.
- It is slightly more profitable to make Helmets and sell them rather than the bars required to craft them. (41 66 per bar.)
- Some players prefer to defeat mechanical bosses for the Hallowed Bars they drop, rather than smash Altars to generate hardmode ores, since each time an Altar is smashed, a new seed of corruption/crimson is generated.
- They appear to be the hallowed variant of Demonite/Crimtane bars, as there is no ore associated to the hallow.
- Now used in the crafting of Frost Armor.
- Sell value reduced from 80 to 40 .
- 1.2: Introduced. They replaced the Souls in crafting recipes for all Hallowed armor/Hallowed gear, except for the console items which will require other items to craft in addition to souls.