|Type||Armor – Set|
|Set Bonus||Headgear: -20% Mana Usage|
Mask: +19% increased melee and movement speed
Helmet: 25% Chance not to Consume Ammo
Hallowed Armor is a Hardmode armor set. It has ranged, melee, and magic set versions, depending on the headpiece chosen. Crafting a full set with one headpiece requires 54 Hallowed Bars (dropped by Mechanical Bosses), or 78 Hallowed Bars for the full set including all three headpieces, and crafting all 3 sets separately requires 162 bars (requiring 6-11 Mechanical Boss kills, or 5-9 in Expert mode).
Hallowed armor has both an after-image and pulsing aura visual effect; the same effects are used for the Cobalt and Adamantite Armors.
Hallowed Plate Mail
|Bonus||7% increased critical strike chance|
|Bonus||7% increased damage|
8% increased movement speed
|Bonus||Increases maximum mana by 100|
12% increased magic damage and critical strike chance
|Bonus||10% increased melee damage and critical strike chance|
10% increased melee haste (see notes)
|Bonus||15% increased ranged damage|
8% increased ranged critical strike chance
- Hallowed mask has a listed "melee haste" bonus. This is likely a mistake, as the game code confirms that the mask merely provides an ordinary speed bonus.
- Among all the non-console-exclusive armors:
- The melee set provides the highest movement speed, melee speed and second highest critical strike chance (after Chlorophyte armor) bonuses.
- The magic set provides the highest maximum mana (alongside Titanium armor), mana usage reduction and second highest critical strike chance (after Orichalcum armor) bonuses.
- The ranged set provides the highest ammo reduction (alongside Adamantite armor) and second highest damage (after Titanium armor) bonuses.
- Hallowed Armor has a lighting effect when worn as a set, similar to the Mythril armor set.
- Crafting any of the helmets and selling them is more profitable than selling the bars required to make them.
- Desktop 1.2: Crafting recipe changed on PC version: Now uses only Hallowed Bars to craft, instead of Souls and previous tiers of armor.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Crafting recipe changed on mobile version: Same recipe as the other 2 editions.