|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Damage||43 / 39 Ranged|
|Knockback||2.5 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||18 Very Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 578
The Hallowed Repeater is a Hardmode repeater crafted using Hallowed Bars. It shares the same white and gold color scheme as other Hallowed gear and weapons. The Hallowed Repeater has the highest speed and per-hit damage of any Repeater that fires arrows.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It benefits greatly from the Archery Potion and Magic Quiver, pushing its top potential damage-per-shot above the Star Cannon.
- The Hallowed Repeater is a good weapon for ranged players who prefer to use easy-to-acquire ammunition. Hellfire arrows can be easily crafted or purchased directly from the Demolitionist once hardmode has been enabled, and many arrows such as Cursed Arrows / Ichor Arrows have a chance to be recovered after use.
- Its actual damage rate can be superseded by the Chlorophyte Shotbow, which fires multiple arrows at no additional ammo cost. The Stake Launcher and console/mobile-only Vulcan Repeater can also be preferable, though they don't fire arrows.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the 1.2 patch, this was the strongest arrow-shooting weapon.
- This weapon shares stats with the Daedalus Stormbow, other than speed and DPS.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Damaged increased from 39 to 43.
- Desktop 1.2: Crafting recipe changed.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced. Used in crafting of Vulcan Repeater.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced. Used in crafting of Vulcan Repeater.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced. Used in crafting of Vulcan Repeater.