|Knockback||7.5 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||26 Average|
|Tooltip||Strong enough to destroy Demon Altars|
|Buy / Sell||40 / 8|
- Internal Item ID: 787
The Hammush is a Hardmode hammer that is purchased from the Truffle for 40 after at least one Mechanical Boss has been defeated. When swung, the Hammush produces spinning mushrooms like that of the Mushroom Spear, which hurts enemies even through walls. Like the Pwnhammer (and higher-tier hammers), it can also be used to destroy Altars, and shares its tooltip.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Hammush's name and design are a reference to a Terraria webcomic, known as "The Legend of Maxx," where Maxx creates a weapon of the exact same name and a design of two Glowing Mushrooms for the hammer head. The fact that "The Legend of Maxx" was created before the Terraria 1.2 update means that Terraria is referencing that "Legend of Maxx" weapon, and not the other way around.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Can only be bought after killing a Mechanical Boss.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.