|Knockback||7.5 (Very strong)|
|Use time||27 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Strong enough to destroy Demon Altars|
The Hammush is a Hardmode hammer that is purchased from the Truffle for
400000*40 after at least one mechanical boss has been defeated. When swung, the Hammush produces spinning mushrooms like that of the Mushroom Spear, which hurt enemies, even through walls. Like the Pwnhammer (and higher-tier hammers), it can also be used to destroy Altars, and shares its tooltip.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Hammush's name and design are a reference to the Terraria webcomic "The Legend of Maxx", where Maxx creates a weapon of the exact same name and a design of two Glowing Mushrooms for the hammer head.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Can now only be bought after killing a mechanical boss.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.