|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Damage||17 / 15 (Ranged)|
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||11 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 164|
Not every world's Dungeon may have a Handgun, so it may be necessary to create multiple worlds to find one. Alternatively, on the Desktop version, it can renewably be obtained from opening Golden Lock Boxes found in Dungeon Crates.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is not recommended to upgrade your Handgun to a Phoenix Blaster because the Phoenix Blaster does not autofire, while the Handgun does.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Handgun is modeled after the Colt M1911 pistol.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Damage increased from 15 to 17.
- Sprite updated.
- Damage increased from 14 to 15.
- 1.0.6: Damage increased from 13 to 14.
- 1.0.5: Firing animation sprite reduced in size.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.