|Damage||30 (Ranged / Throwing )|
|Use time||20 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||A small explosion that will not destroy tiles|
- Confetti Grenade
Happy Grenades are consumable explosive ranged / throwing weapon that inflict half the damage of an ordinary Grenade, and display a confetti effect. They must be acquired initially from a drop by the Party Girl when she is killed, although she only has
25*1/4 (25%) chance of dropping any each time she is killed. Once the Party Girl respawns again, they can be purchased for 250 each, while the player has them in their inventory.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This content is transcluded from NPCs/dropnote.Since town NPCs cannot be damaged by players normally, external damage sources must be used to obtain this item. Effective options include traps, lava, Boulders or Rolling Cacti, enemies, Explosive Bunnies, or the Halloween-exclusive Rotten Eggs (in tandem with Frost armor).
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Happy Grenades are better suited to be used as a novelty item, as they do half the damage of normal Grenades and are harder to obtain. If bought from the Party Girl, they cost 3.33 times as much as a normal Grenade. To buy two Happy Grenades (which would deal a collective damage equivalent to a normal Grenade) would cost 5, about 6.67 times the cost of a normal Grenade.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Now properly explodes and deals damage in Multiplayer.
- Weapon type changed from Throwing to Ranged.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.