Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Hardened Sand Walls
The Hardened Sand Wall variants are natural background walls found in the Underground Desert. Underground Deserts generate by default the normal Hardened Sand Wall which may be converted into Hardened Ebon-, Crim-, and Pearlsand Wall if exposed to the Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow, respectively. Converted Hardened Sand Walls may further spread conversion. See biome spread for more information. On the Desktop version, all variants can be crafted.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the Console version, Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and , Hardened Sand Walls placed by the player are, unlike other placeable walls, not suitable for housing and will instead allow unique versionUnderground Desert enemies to spawn.Verify On the Desktop version they work however like normal walls; allowing housing and preventing enemy spawns.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Added Crafting recipes.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprites updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced, but unobtainable.