Hardened Sand Walls
The Hardened Sand Wall variants are natural background walls found in the Underground Desert. Underground Deserts generate by default the normal Hardened Sand Wall which may be converted into Hardened Ebon-, Crim-, and Pearlsand Wall if exposed to the Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow, respectively. Converted Hardened Sand Walls may further spread conversion. See biome spread for more information. On the Desktop version, all variants can be crafted.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the Console version, Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and , Hardened Sand Walls placed by the player are, unlike other placeable walls, not suitable for housing and will instead allow unique versionUnderground Desert enemies to spawn.Verify On the Desktop version they work however like normal walls; allowing housing and preventing enemy spawns.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Added Crafting recipes.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprites updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced, but unobtainable.