|Use time||20 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a rideable Turtle mount|
The Hardy Saddle is a mount-summoning item. When used, it summons a Turtle Mount that can swim and has increased movement speed in liquids, but reduced movement speed (10 mph) and jump height on land. It can be found in Golden Crates, with 1/10 (10%) and in Titanium Crates with 8.87% chance to be obtained. The turtle, as it is fast for underwater travel, combined with any kind of diving gear/helmet, can be an ideal setup for underwater travel.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The player can fly using the Hardy Saddle and the Bottomless Water Bucket. By constantly placing water above the player and swimming upward while riding the Hardy Saddle, the player can move through the sky, allowing for easy access to Floating Islands and Floating Lakes.
- The Hardy Saddle is also very useful for placing down blocks in a straight line. As long as the player has the Brick Layer equipped, then the Hardy Saddle's constant slow speed allows the player to consistently place blocks in a straight line without moving the cursor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite its name, the Turtle Mount resembles a tortoise.
- The buff tooltip is a reference to a verse from the poem "Paul Revere's Ride" (1860) by American poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow: "One if by land, Two if by sea".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.