- Internal Item ID: 188
The Healing Potion is a healing item that restores 100 health of a character on use. Healing Potions can be found naturally in pots after Hardmode activation, and pots in the Underworld before Hardmode. It is the second tier of healing potions, the first being the Lesser Healing Potion, the third being the Greater Healing Potion and the fourth being the Super Healing Potion. Several are also dropped by the Wall of Flesh.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Wall of Flesh is currently the only boss to drop Healing Potions, as other bosses drop Lesser or Greater Healing Potions.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated. No longer a crafting material.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Health gained was decreased from 200 to 100.
- Consumption will now trigger the Potion Sickness debuff.
- Desktop 1.0.5: The sprite was changed to have a yellow line, so people won't confuse it with the Lesser Healing Potion.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.