We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Internal Item ID: 58, 1734, 1867|
- Not to be confused with Crystal Heart, Crimson Heart or Life Crystal. Candy Cane redirects here; Also see Candy Cane Block, Candy Cane Sword, and Candy Cane Hook.
Hearts (or Candy Apples during Halloween and Candy Canes during Christmas) are common powerups that can be dropped by slain enemies (8.3% if you are below max health) or broken pots. It is not an inventory item, but is instead instantly consumed and restores 20 Health. Enemies will only drop Hearts if the closest player is not at maximum health. Boss enemies will drop several Hearts after being defeated. They are easy to find as they emit a faint red light.
It is also possible to spawn Hearts with a Heart Statue.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although Hearts are instantly consumed on pickup, it is possible to hack in Hearts into your inventory through the use of editors. The hacked-in hearts still act like normal hearts, and will still be consumed on pickup, after dropping them in front of you.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2.3: Fixed bug where NPCs that don't really die (Slimer, Mother Slime, Corrupt Slime) drop hearts and mana stars on shapeshifting (dying).
- 1.2.2: Candy Cane introduced.
- 1.2.1: Candy Apple introduced.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.