|Debuff tooltip||Paralyzed by love|
Heart Arrows are an Arrow type that stuns enemies for 1.5 seconds. They can be purchased from the Merchant for 50 each during the Valentine's Day Seasonal event on the . They can also be found in versionHeart Shrines in worlds created during the Valentine's Day event.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Shooting a Heart Arrow at the Wall of Flesh's mouth will freeze the entire wall, giving the player time to attack. However, shooting an eye will only freeze the eye that's being hit.
- Shooting a Heart Arrow can also cause Dungeon Guardian to freeze, so you can get the Bone Key ridiculously easily pre-Hardmode. However, the player will have to buy about 9000 Heart Arrows (critical hits account for about 1000 extra hits) to actually kill the Dungeon Guardian.
- Shooting a Heart Arrow at The Destroyer's head will immobilize it entirely.
- Wyverns and similar worm type enemy's heads will continue moving if only the body is frozen, leaving the segment behind. After the segment is unfrozen, it will follow the movement of the head, (not teleporting to the rest of the "body") making it easy to predict.
- Any Boss who is prone to the Stunned debuff will be frozen by Heart Arrows, making them easy to defeat with a decent bow. The only boss immune to this debuff is Duke Fishron. Boss minions can also be a problem if fighting bosses such as King Slime, as the minions will block the arrows, leaving the boss free to move.
- Hitting Queen Bee with a Heart Arrow will permanently slow her to a speed of roughly five blocks per second, making it incredibly easy to defeat her at a low cost.
- The arrows seem ineffective against Golem as firing them only freezes the portion you hit rather than the whole body and in its second phase hitting the body does not stop the head from firing its lasers or fireballs.
- It is very useful for fast moving monsters such as the Ice Queen.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Removed and replaced with 50 .
- Mobile 1.2.6508:
- Debuff time reduced from 3 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- Can now be found in Heart Shrines.
- Mobile 1.1.8: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.