Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Tooltip||Legendary arrows from cupid himself, stuns enemies on hit|
Heart Arrows are a type of arrow that always inflicts the Stunned debuff on enemies hit, stunning them for 1.5 seconds. They can be purchased from the Merchant for
50*50 each during the Valentine's Day Seasonal event on the .
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Wyverns and similar worm-type enemies' heads will continue moving if only the body is frozen, leaving the segment behind. After the debuff wears off, it will follow the movement of the head, not teleporting to the rest of the "body".
- The debuff cannot be inflicted on a player.
- The only enemy immune to Stunned is Duke Fishron.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Heart Arrows are very effective during many boss fights:
- Shooting a Heart Arrow at the Wall of Flesh's mouth will freeze the entire wall. However, this does not work for the eyes, as this will only freeze the eye.
- The Dungeon Guardian can be frozen and easily defeated with Heart Arrows. As each arrow only deals 1 damage and it has 9999 health, 9999 arrows are required, disregarding critical hits.
- Shooting a Heart Arrow at The Destroyer's head will immobilize it entirely. Hitting it anywhere else will not cause it to freeze.
- Queen Bee exhibits bugged behavior with the debuff: While it will be stunned for the duration of the debuff, its movement speed is significantly reduced even when the debuff wears off, and will last for the rest of the fight, making it easy to defeat.
- The arrows are less effective against Golem, as damaging the fists/body/head (attached or flying) will not freeze the entire boss.
- However, since the invincible head can still be hit, in multiplayer it is possible to both damage the Golem and freeze its head at the same time.
- Other enemies may block the arrows and cause them not to freeze the boss.
- Heart Arrows are especially useful for immobilizing fast-moving enemies and bosses, such as the Ice Queen.
- Heart Arrows combined with a fast bow or repeater make most bosses extremely easy, as they are frozen and cannot attack.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Removed and replaced with
- Mobile 1.2.6508:
- Debuff time reduced from 3 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- Can now be found in Heart Shrines.
- Mobile 1.1.8: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.