A Heart Shrine was an exclusive structure that occasionally generated in the Snow biome. Heart Shrines are roughly heart-shaped caves that contain two guaranteed Crystal Hearts, along with a Frozen Chest that contains several heart-themed items. They could spawn regardless of depth, allowing them to spawn on the surface. They were commonly found in the Ice biome and rarely in the The Corruption /Crimson if a Snow biome was generated on top of it. The map showed the heart shape of a Heart Shrine by coloring the top half and a small bit of the outline red.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Heart Shrines were removed in the Mobile 184.108.40.206 update, no longer generating in newly created worlds. However, they still exist in worlds created prior to that update.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Heart Shrines were the only pre-Hardmode means of obtaining a Frozen Chest.
- The chest would always contain a total of 69 Copper Coins. Due to the overall love theme of the shrine, this is most likely a reference to 69, a well-known sex position.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
An old Heart Shrine with a Wooden Chest.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: No longer generated in newly created worlds.
- Mobile 1.2.10177: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.10061: Introduced.