Heavy Work Bench
|Placeable||(3 wide × 3 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Used for advanced crafting|
The Heavy Work Bench is a crafting station used to make the Stone Slab, Sandstone Slab, Copper Plating, Tin Plating, Text Statues, Critter Statues, Gem Locks, and Trapped Chests. It is not an upgrade for the standard Work Bench, nor does it qualify as a flat surface item for NPC Housing.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used to craft[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Particularly useful crafting recipes include the Tall Gate, which can allow mounts to pass through due to its increased height, and the Stone Slab, a way to economically process Stone Blocks into an incorruptible building material.
- Many of the metal plating recipes are identical to their metal brick counterparts at the Furnace. Their colors are similar, but the sprites of platings tend to have larger and more irregular pieces compared to their equivalent bricks.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: You can now craft Trapped Chests, Critter Statues, and Gem Locks with a Heavy Workbench.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.