|Use time||25 Fast|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
- Hel Fire
The Hel-Fire is a Hardmode yoyo that has a 1 in 400 (0.25%) chance to be dropped from any enemy in the bottom half of the Caverns or Underworld. It has a chance to inflict the On Fire! debuff. It can be considered the Hardmode upgrade of the Cascade.
Its best modifier is Godly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While not as powerful as Amarok, Hel-Fire is arguably easier to acquire (as the Underworld is initially unaffected by entering Hardmode) and can be a great early-Hardmode option for yoyo users or melee players in general.
- Using the Hel-Fire while wearing Frost Armor allows you to damage enemies with both the On Fire! debuff and inflict Frostburn debuff.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.