|Use time||25 Fast|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
- Hel Fire
The Hel-Fire is a Hardmode yoyo that has a 1 in 400 (0.25%) chance to be dropped from any enemy in the bottom half of the Caverns or Underworld. It has a chance to inflict the On Fire! debuff. It can be considered the Hardmode upgrade of the Cascade.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While not as powerful as Amarok, Hel-Fire is arguably easier to acquire (as the Underworld is initially unaffected by entering Hardmode) and can be a great early-Hardmode option for yoyo users or melee players in general.
- Using the Hel-Fire while wearing Frost Armor allows you to damage enemies with both the On Fire! debuff and inflict Frostburn debuff.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.