Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Use time||25 (Fast)|
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like the Amarok, Yelets, and Kraken, the Hel-Fire will not drop from enemies spawned by a statue.
- The Hel-Fire replaces the Cascade, which will no longer be dropped by enemies in and near the Underworld in Hardmode.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While not as powerful as the Amarok, Hel-Fire is arguably easier to acquire (as the Underworld is initially unaffected by entering Hardmode) and can be a great early-Hardmode option for yoyo users or melee players in general.
- Using the Hel-Fire while wearing Frost armor allows the player to inflict both the On Fire! and the Frostburn debuff on enemies.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Damage increased from 41 to 45.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.