|Damage||41 / 45 (Melee)|
|Use time||25 (Fast)|
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like the Amarok, Yelets, and Kraken, the Hel-Fire will not drop from enemies spawned by a statue.
- The Hel-Fire replaces the Cascade, which will no longer be dropped by enemies in and near the Underworld in Hardmode.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While not as powerful as the Amarok, Hel-Fire is arguably easier to acquire (as the Underworld is initially unaffected by entering Hardmode) and can be a great early-Hardmode option for yoyo users or melee players in general.
- Using the Hel-Fire while wearing Frost armor allows the player to inflict both the On Fire! and the Frostburn debuff on enemies. You can also use Flask of Cursed Flames, Flask Of Venom, and an occasional Shadowflame Knife, you can deal maximum damage over time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although its name is very similar to Hellfire, and it is obtained near the Underworld, it does not inflict the Hellfire debuff.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Damage decreased from 45 to 41.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Item sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Damage increased from 41 to 45.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.