Hell Armored Bones
- Internal Buff ID: 24
Hell Armored Bones are post-Plantera Hardmode enemies that spawn in the Dungeon after Plantera is defeated. Similar to Angry Bones, they come in multiple forms, follow the Fighter AI, can open doors after a few hits, and are immune to the On Fire!, Poisoned, and Venom debuffs. Hell Armored Bones inflict the On Fire! debuff for 10 seconds / 20 seconds. They are visible in darkness, but do not actually emit light, except for a faint glow when immersed in water.
Hell Armored Bones are most common in Dungeon areas with Tiled Walls.
Variants[edit | edit source]
3 values: Pre-Hardmode › Hardmode › Post-Plantera
|NPC ID||Type||Health||Damage||Defense||KB Resist|
|277||Hell Armored Bones||400/800/1200||70/140/210||32||60%/64%/68%|
|278||Spike Shield Hell Armored Bones||450/900/1350||65/130/195||48||70%/73%/76%|
|279||Mace Hell Armored Bones||500/1000/1500||40/80/120||54||80%/82%/84%|
|280||Sword Hell Armored Bones||500/1000/1500||75/150/225||34||60%/64%/68%|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Hell Armored Bones: "The fiery glow of the Molten Legion is unmistakable. With their red-hot armaments in hand, they blaze a trail through all those in their way."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.