|Damage||13 / 10 (Ranged)|
|Knockback||8 (Very strong)|
- Hellfire Arrow
Hellfire Arrows are a type of ammunition which creates a small explosion upon impact similar to Grenades, damaging everything in the area except the player. These arrows can be very useful against tight packs of enemies and worms such as Bone Serpents, as the explosion may damage multiple segments.
They are always destroyed on impact, and have a noticeably higher velocity than other arrows.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite the name, Hellfire arrows do not ignite enemies.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Hellfire Arrows can be used with the Chlorophyte Shotbow or with the Tsunami for heavy area damage.
- The sell price of the Hellstone Bars required to craft only 25 of these arrows is equal to the purchase price of 40 of them. It is more efficient to sell the bars and buy the arrows from the Demolitionist during Hardmode.
- Compared to Explosive Bullets, Hellfire Arrows are much safer to use since they do not harm the player.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It's name, combined with it's explosive quality may be an allusion to the Hellfire Missile
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Damage increased from 10 to 13.
- Crafting recipe changed.
- No longer damages the player.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.