|Damage||13 / 10 Ranged|
|Knockback||8 (Very Strong)|
- Hellfire Arrow
- Not to be confused with Hel-Fire.
Hellfire Arrows are a type of ammunition which creates a small explosion upon impact similar to Grenades, damaging everything in the area ( except the player). These arrows can be very useful against tight packs of enemies and worms such as Bone Serpents, as the explosion may damage multiple segments.
Hellfire Arrows cannot be recovered once fired. They have a noticeably higher velocity than other arrows, meaning that they travel quickly through the air once fired.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|(100) ( )|
|(25) ( )|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Hellfire Arrows can be used with the Chlorophyte Shotbow or with the Tsunami for heavy area damage.
- The sell price of the Hellstone Bars required to craft only 25 of these arrows is equal to the purchase price of 40 of them. It is more efficient to sell the bars and buy the arrows from the Demolitionist during Hardmode.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Damage increased from 10 to 13.
- Crafting recipe changed.
- No longer damages the player.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.