Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Type||Furniture • Crafting station • Crafting material|
|Placeable||3 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
The Hellforge is a crafting station that incorporates the same functions as a regular Furnace, additionally being able to smelt Hellstone into Hellstone Bars. It is also used to craft the essential Adamantite/Titanium Forge in Hardmode.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Used to craft[edit | edit source]
The Hellforge also functions as a Furnace.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the Console version, Hellforges can spawn just above the Underworld.
- The sprite appears to have a small flow of lava on the right side.
- Even though the Hellforge looks like a furnace and acts like one, it cannot be crafted and must be found or taken from other players.
- You can easily get one early game by using a Teleportation Potion and spawning in the Underworld or near it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It appears to be made of Hellstone Bricks.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Can no longer be used to drain water.
- Desktop 1.2: Sprite updated. Now requires a pickaxe instead of a hammer to be moved.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Hellforges above the rock layer can be moved with any Hammer, but below require a 60% power hammer or stronger.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.