Like plain Hellstone, players without an Obsidian Skull or one of its upgrades in their accessory slot will receive the Burning debuff from making contact with the brick. Mining the block or carrying it in one's inventory incurs no negative effect, however. As with most damaging blocks, NPCs and enemies are immune to this damage.
Unlike Hellstone itself, Hellstone Bricks are always vulnerable to explosions.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Sprite updated.
- The stack limit was increased from 250 to 999.
- No longer causes invincibility frames when touched.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.