We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life and slowed movement|
Like plain Hellstone, players without an Obsidian Skull or similar item in their accessory slot will receive the Burning debuff from making contact with the brick. Mining the block or carrying it in one's inventory incurs no negative effect, however. As with most damaging blocks, NPCs and enemies are immune to this damage.
Unlike Hellstone itself, Hellstone Bricks are always vulnerable to explosions.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Sprite updated.
- The stack limit was increased from 250 to 999.
- No longer causes invincibility frames when touched.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.