Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
- Internal Item ID: 3093
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Opening a Herb Bag will give the player 2 to 4 items, with an additional 1/3 chance for one additional item. All 14 possible items have equal chances to drop. Each item starts in a stack of 2-4, but each item then has a 1/3 chance to increase its stack size by a random number from 1 to 4.
- The maximum number of items that can be obtained from a Herb Bag is 40 (5 items, each in stacks of 8) and the minimum number is 4 (2 items in stacks of 2).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Herb Bag can appear in Surface Chests in stacks of 1-4, but higher amounts are rarer. If a chest contains any amount of Herb Bags, the chance it has just one is 84%, the chance of two is 12.33%, the chance of three is 3.33%, and the chance of four is just 0.33%.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The bag's sprite shows a Daybloom, Moonglow, Waterleaf, and what appears to be a Fireblossom at the rear.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Herb Bag is the best way to find herbs in early pre-Hardmode, especially in Expert/Master mode, as some seeds are in biomes where enemies are stronger.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.