From Terraria Wiki
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
The Herb Bag is a consumable item that gives the player 2-5 different herbs and seeds, in stacks of 2-8 when used (by right-clicking the bag in the inventory). Herb Bags can be found in chests on the surface.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- 2 to 4 items will be obtained from every grab bag, with an additional 33% chance for one additional item. All items have an equal chance to drop (7.14% or 1/14) and are always in stacks of 2 to 4. However, each item stack has a 33.33% chance to increase its stack by a random number from 1 to 4.
- The best results from a Herb Bag would be 5 items in stacks of 8 each (40 items total).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The bag's sprite shows a Daybloom, Moonglow and Waterleaf, and what appears to be Fireblossom at the rear.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()