High Velocity Bullet
High Velocity Bullets are the fastest traveling bullets in the game. They travel at the same speed as bullets fired from the Sniper Rifle. They are one of 6 types of craftable ammunition made from Empty Bullets.
The cost of the ingredients needed to craft 50 High Velocity Bullets is 8 50 , or 17 per round. The cost of these same materials for 1000 rounds of ammunition (20 stacks of 50) is 1 70 .
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- High Velocity Bullets do not increase the player's attack speed.
- Velocity is the speed at which a projectile travels through space once fired from a weapon. Higher Velocity makes hitting distant, fast moving targets easier for the player, as less movement tracking is required.
- When fired, the bullets glow bright yellow.
- When paired with a Megashark, these bullets are very effective against The Twins, since the high velocity counter-acts their high speed.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- High Velocity Bullets can be devastating in PvP situations, especially against players wearing high-tier wings and accessories and armor that increase player speed, as properly timing and aiming shots is less important.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.