High Velocity Bullet
- High Velocity Bullet
High Velocity Bullets are the fastest traveling bullets in the game. They travel at the same speed as bullets fired from the Sniper Rifle. They are one of 6 types of craftable ammunition made from Empty Bullets, which are sold by the Arms Dealer after Hardmode has been enabled.
The cost of a stack of 50 High Velocity Bullets is
950*9 50 , which is 19*19 per round. The cost of crafting 1000 rounds of ammunition (20 stacks of 50) is 19000*1 90 .
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- High Velocity Bullets update their position 8 times a second instead of one, which means their effective velocity is
(4 + weaponVelocity) * 8.
- High Velocity Bullets do not increase the player's attack speed.
- Velocity is the speed at which a projectile travels through space once fired from a weapon. Higher velocity makes hitting distant, fast moving targets easier for the player, as less movement tracking is required.
- When fired, the bullets glow bright yellow.
- When paired with a Megashark, these bullets are very effective against The Twins, since the high velocity counter-acts their high speed.
- The Uzi effectively turns Musket rounds into high velocity bullets, without the added damage.
- High Velocity Bullets can be devastating in PvP situations, especially against players wearing high-tier wings, accessories, and armor that increase player speed, as properly timing and aiming shots is less important.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If fired at close range, the bullets may turn invisible.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.