Fortune and glory, kid.Expert Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Expert mode and Expert mode worlds.
- Internal Item ID: 3333
Effects[edit | edit source]
When equipped, half of all friendly bees created by the caster will appear as larger, more damaging versions. As opposed to a normal bee's potential 1 bonus damage, these more damaging bees can deal up to 1-4 extra damage, and fly noticeably faster. Stronger bees also deal 0.5 knockback (with a 1.1× multiplier), can pierce 3 enemies (instead of normal bees' 2), and last 11 seconds instead of 10. Note that since all sources of strong bees have 0 knockback, the multiplier is never effective.
The Hive Pack will summon bees with increased damage for the following bee-related items:
It also allows the Bee Gun, Bee Keeper, Honey Comb and its derivative accessories an extra 33% chance to summon an additional bee when used.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Hive Pack does not affect the Wasp Gun. This is probably because it fires wasps, not bees, as its name suggests.
- The Hornet Staff does not receive any benefits from the Hive Pack. This is probably because it summons hornets, not bees, as its name suggests.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.