We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Holy Hand Grenade
|Use time||50 Extremely Slow|
|Tooltip||The Lord's chosen weapon|
The Holy Hand Grenade is a thrown explosive. It is an upgraded version of Dynamite and has double the range. Similar to Dynamite, it destroys blocks and items, excluding those that are explosion-proof.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although it is called a "Grenade", it destroys blocks like a Bomb.
- The fuse time is roughly 7 seconds.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Holy Hand Grenade originates from the 1975 film Monty Python and the Holy Grail, where Saint Attila requested God to bless a grenade, becoming the "Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch". ("O lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.")
- This particular iteration of the item comes from the Worms games, a series of turn-based strategy games developed by Team-17, with the same "Hallelujah!" sound effect and massive destruction potential. A few other mobile-exclusive items are drawn from this game series as well, most obvious among them being the Suspicious Looking Apple.
- It is one of the few pre-Hardmode items with a rarity of .
- This item currently deals the highest weapon base damage among all versions of Terraria.
- When detonated, a "Hallelujah!" sound effect plays.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Now obtainable.
- Mobile 1.1.933: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.