|Tooltip||Increases jump height|
Releases bees when damaged
- Internal Item ID: 1249
The Honey Balloon is an accessory that combines the functions of a Shiny Red Balloon and a Honey Comb: it increases the wearer's jump height by ~75% (6 blocks->10½ blocks) while instead reducing it by ~15% when underwater (8 blocks->7 blocks), and releases a small swarm of angry bees when hurt, which seek out and deal small amounts of damage to enemies.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Items that are in the same row will not stack in regard to the respective effect.|
|Increased height of first jump|
- The bee-spawning effects of the Honey Comb, Sweetheart Necklace, Bee Cloak and the Honey Balloon do not stack with each other.
- Crafting this item over other Shiny Red Balloon tinkers is not recommended, as the bees that take the place of a double-jump only activate when hurt and deal minimal damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before 1.4, this was the only combination using the Honey Comb that uses an accessory that is not triggered by damage (Shiny Red Balloon), and is the only combination using the Shiny Red Balloon that uses an accessory which does not provide a double jump (Honey Comb).
- Despite being introduced (existing in the game files), this item could not be crafted prior to version 1.2.2. It did not show up as a craftable item when presenting either of the two (assumed) materials to the Guide either.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Equipped sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.2: Can now be crafted.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced (but cannot actually be crafted due to a programming bug/error.)