Honey Blocks are blocks formed when water comes into contact with honey. When placed, they slow the movement of any player walking on them. Vertically, a player can slowly slide down them (even without having the Climbing Claws or Shoe Spikes equipped). They also greatly reduce jump height to one tile, or 3 tiles with the shiny red balloon equipped. NPCs, critters and enemies are not affected.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Asphalt Blocks almost have the opposite effect of Honey Blocks; they increase movement speed, but do not increase jump height.
- Honey Blocks will glow red while under the effects of Dangersense Potion.
- Crispy Honey Block can also be created when Honey comes into contact with Lava, consuming both the Honey and the Lava.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Now spawns naturally along with honey in small amounts as a sign that a Bee Hive is close by. Honey Candle is now obtainable.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Reduced crafting requirements for Abeemination. No longer requires Obsidian and Crispy Honey Block and no longer needs to be crafted at a Demon Altar.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.