We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Honey Blocks are blocks formed when water comes into contact with honey. When placed, they slow the movement of any player walking on them. Vertically, a player can slowly slide down them (even without having the Climbing Claws or Shoe Spikes equipped). They also greatly reduce jump height to one tile, or 3 tiles with the shiny red balloon equipped. NPCs, critters and enemies are not affected.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Asphalt Blocks almost have the opposite effect of Honey Blocks; they increase movement speed, but do not increase jump height.
- Honey Blocks will glow red while under the effects of Dangersense Potion.
- Crispy Honey Block can also be created when Honey comes into contact with Lava, consuming both the Honey and the Lava.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now spawns naturally along with honey in small amounts as a sign that a Bee Hive is close by. Honey Candle is now obtainable.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Reduced crafting requirements for Abeemination. No longer requires Obsidian and Crispy Honey Block and no longer needs to be crafted at a Demon Altar.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.